Support the vital mission of the Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado & Wyoming today and bring joy to individuals in the epilepsy community!
This Purple Day, Make Life Sweeter!
Guess the correct number of jellybeans, Rolo candies, Tootsie Rolls, and individually wrapped lollipops in ten 12oz Jars to win an exclusive Purple Day care package! The winner will be announced on March 26, 2024.
Your contribution directly enables the Foundation to offer essential programs and services that foster community and enhance the lives of those affected by epilepsy. This includes funding summer camps, young adult retreats, Seizure First Aid training, support groups like PACES, educational symposiums, community events, new patient resources, and referral services.
Winner’s Care Package Includes over $400 worth of prizes from local Laramie, WY merchants and bragging rights!
- TEN Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado & Wyoming 60th Anniversary Commemorative jars filled with candy
- Shad the plush teddy bear
- T-Shirt & Pouch from Atmosphere Mountainworks of Laramie
- Handcrafted Earrings from the Chocolate Cellar of Laramie
- 8 Serving Chemex Filter-Drip Coffee Maker, 100 filters & a 12oz pack of artisan roasted whole-bean coffee
- Deluxe Polychromatic fidget spinner
- Purple and white handcrafted sun-catcher ornament
- Raku Dream Jar from Earth Wine & Fire of Laramie
- Women’s ClubRide shirt from Pedal House
- Purple Sunglasses & TieDye T-Shirt Dress from Terrapin Gifts
- Prince’s Purple Rain on Purple Vinyl from Downtown Records in Cheyenne, WY
A contribution is not required to enter.
Winner will be notified by an Epilepsy Foundation employee within 5 days of the end of the contest period.
The winner agrees to participate in the promotion of the prize; including, but not limited to, the use of his or her name, photograph or likeness.
To Enter without donating, please contact email@example.com for a contest entry form.