Join us for the 4th annual The Drive Golf Tournament on Monday, July 25 at Valley Country Club in Centennial. The golf tournament is an opportunity for passionate individuals, caring corporations, and dedicated healthcare organizations to come together to achieve one common mission for our community faced with epilepsy.
This event will sell out, so reserve your foursome now! Early bird pricing ends May 31.
Each player will receive:
- Bloody Mary bar & breakfast burrito
- 2 Mulligans (additional mulligans available day-of)
- 2 raffle tickets (additional raffle tickets available day-of)
- Deluxe goody bag
- 2 drink tickets
- A great day of golf on a championship course surrounded by gentle streams, horse farms and unprecedented views of the Rocky Mountains.
- On-course games
- Poolside dinner and awards party
Hole sponsorships are a great opportunity to highlight your business or to honor a loved one with epilepsy. Additional sponsorship levels are also available; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
We are adhering to all current local health and safety regulations.
Proceeds from the tournament help us support the more than 65,000 people in Colorado & Wyoming affected by seizure disorders. We empower people affected by epilepsy with knowledge, resources, and advocacy to live their best lives. For more than 50 years, we have remained committed to our mission, and we will not rest until we achieve a world free from seizures.