We provide resources to ensure appropriate and accurate information for those impacted by epilepsy. Our goal is to connect, education and empower those in the epilepsy community to inspire you to successfully manage your healthcare and lives.
Our team is dedicated to helping you navigate your journey with epilepsy. Armed with expertise and compassion, we give you the tools, information and referrals to resources needed to help you take control of:
• Proper medical protocol, personal health maintenance and referrals.
• Managing mental and emotional health.
• Legal rights, the power of the ADA, and the benefits and risks of disclosure.
• Students’ rights to a proper education and a productive relationship with your school.
• Advocating for yourself and others.
• Access to therapeutic approaches to better manage your condition.
Our Hispanic Outreach Coordinator networks with organizations and businesses that serve the Spanish-speaking population, conducts presentations in Spanish regarding the basics of epilepsy at Latin American consulates and organizations, and provides case management services, educational events, and programs in Spanish.